Christmas Lighting Installation & Removal
Festive lighting is a huge part of the holiday season. Since the holidays are stressful enough, consider hiring Precision Scapes to create a flawless seasonal look – with safety and power considerations in mind. Many do not realize that landscape professionals have the design expertise and creative vision to create the perfect outdoor holiday design and décor for your home and property.
Why should you consider hiring Precision Scapes for Christmas Lighting Installation & Removal?
1. Keep Safety First –Since Christmas Lighting Installation & Removal often requires climbing, landscape companies have the safety equipment ready and available. In fact, many landscape professionals are required to participate in safety training classes. According to the U.S. Consumer and Product Safety Commission, during the two month holiday season in 2018, more than 14,000 people were treated in hospital emergency rooms due to injuries related to holiday decorating.
2. Avoid a Power Outage, or Other Power Mishap – Many of us remember the movie “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation,” when thousands of lighting plugs were plugged into one outlet, blowing out the home’s circuitry! Precision Scapes will only use products designed and sized to not exceed the available power sources.
Since many homeowners may not be familiar with power parameters, we have the advantage of knowing precisely how much power is necessary. We may also recommend using an exterior timer to remove the hassles of remembering to turn the lights on or off at the most opportune times.
3. Have Neighbors Admire Your Professional Touch – Precision Scapes employs staff who are meticulous about light placement with enhanced vertical display, creating a flawless design with symmetrical perfection and elegance for all to enjoy. We can successfully decorate any feature to uniquely showcase your home and property.
4. Convenience; Simply Flip a Switch – Rather than taking time away from your family’s busy weekend activities or hanging lights in the evening after a long day in the office, consider hiring us to take the injury risk and hassle out of the holiday season. We will design, install, maintain (give them a call if a bulb burns out and needs to be replaced), take-down (holiday lights are for seasonal use only, up to 90 days) and store the décor after the holiday season. All you will need to do is flip the switch to showcase your home’s holiday decorations.
5. Utilize Easy-install Techniques– Precision Scapes will only use property-friendly, non-invasive fasteners and clips, ensuring there will be no permanent damage to your home, gutters or roof. Our extreme care will protect the exterior of your home.
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Precision Scapes a call at 318-560-9020